2017 just came and zipped right on through, but the great memories left behind this year are too many to go unmentioned so here are the very best moments of the year from my perspective. I will also link the posts you guys clicked on the most this year!
10. The Dominican Republic – I had a wonderful time at the Barcelo Bavaro Resort in Punta Cana this year on a girls trip. The beach, the breezes, and the peacocks walking in the grass makes me want to visit again!
9. Garden Party – The Great Gatsby Vibe, the incredible Gin and the detail in planning made this an event I will look forward to every year!
8. LeSirenuse – Miami – Fine dining experiences like this are a rarity these days. If you are in Miami I know you will love each course and the glamour of the entire dinner!
7. Launching This Curvy Life – I was so exceptionally excited to get this blog started after many weeks of work and just sharing that first post was an exceptional moment in 2017!
6. Curvy Girl Conference – from the opportunity to meet fellow bloggers, to learning more about the business, to meeting my blog sheros, every moment at this conference was spectacular!
5. Finding my voice – It is taking a little time to perfect it but the reflection on the tone of this blog, and expanding its reach to a podcast and newsletter to make sure that I am sharing the best I have to offer has been a great advancement this year.
4. Chicago – I was introduced to this unique and exciting city this year and over my 2 visits I was able to meet wonderful people and sincerely have the time of my life!
3. Puppy – 6 months ago I brought a little nugget home named Barkley. She was the cutest and most fun addition to my life. I can’t believe the life lessons she has taught me and alll the joy that she has given is worth every frustration or midnight potty break.
2. Disney – I hadn’t been to Disney since I was 12 years old and visiting here made me open myself up and give up control and just enjoy the moment. I am so grateful for the wonderful experiences that I have had there and can’t wait to have many, many more in the future.
1. Reunited with Family – Long story short I didn’t know some of my family members very well and over the last year I have met more of them, spent quality time with my beautiful niece and learned that there is always room for more love and more family.
I want to thank each and every one of you that have read posts, and left comments and liked pictures. You have been a key part to making this blog even better and have motivated me to keep going. I wish you and yours the absolute best and the realization of all your dreams in 2018!